Monday 11 April 2011

I hate women

I hate women. I really do. Every time I look at them, I wish I was blind. When they're chatting with people about nothing in particular on their phone. When they're constantly touching up their stupid makeup and taking up my time rifling through their stupid purse. When they whine to me about their period. When they blither on and on about some artist/film/musician nobody else gives a f ucking f uck about. When they cry and expect your personal sympathy. IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL PUPPIES.

But most of all, I hate them because they're smug, hyperactive little bitches made that way by our shithole society. Look what uncontrolled feminism and the media has done to them: they think they're superior. They can call the shots. All their crying about relationships is merely them fu cking up; any girl can get any guy she wants if she tries.

When girls are feeling down, they can have any man they like and f uck him. Even if they have no friends in the world, even if they are pathetic, ugly whores (which most are), they could strike up a conversation with any guy in a club and make him theirs. But a lonely, pathetic man is hated by women. They know they're better than him. They give him nothing. Even though they know he suffers from his biological urges, they sit and laugh and do nothing for him. They get to choose who is happy and who is sad.

We need a new holocaust.

No comments:

Post a Comment